Anything you like! Your teacher will make suggestions but there are no limits. Most of our current students work on pop, rock, alternative music, classical, jazz or music theatre.
• The Free Your Voice Vocal Technique designed by Natasha Cupitt. Learning this technique results in an increased vocal range and a free, warm and clear vocal tone. All of our teachers are incredibly adept when it comes to teaching this vocal technique as they have learnt it and employed it over many years. They are extremely adepts in diagnosing vocal issues and are very knowledgeable as to how the voice functions.
• Good posture and body awareness.
• Musicality- singing in time, in tune, performing dynamics, and more.
• Sight reading and following a music score.
• Stagecraft –Connecting emotionally to the lyrics of your song and effectively expressing emotions through the face and body. Moving confidently on stage. Microphone technique.
• Style –Interpreting different genres of music and singing true to the style of the song that you are singing.
• Self discipline –Learning how to self motivate, be punctual, and be organised.
• Confidence and positivity - Learning how to ignore negative self talk post and pre performance.
See the masterclass page for more information on what is taught.
Please let us know which teachers you are interested in working with and we’ll send you their rates. Generally, the more university degrees they have, the higher their rate.
Natasha’s home studios in Frenchs Forest.